Welcome to episode 95 of The PE Umbrella podcast! Joining me Under the Umbrella today is Primary PE Co-ordinator, Andrew Gregory. During this episode, we discuss...
- His aims for his school as a PE co-ordinator
- How Andrew would best describe himself as a teacher.
- What could I expect as a student in Andrews class?
- The worst lessons that Andrew has ever taught and what he learned from it.
- Favourite warm up activity.
So what are you waiting for? Come on over and join us Under the Umbrella!