Welcome to episode 184 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by former teacher & founder of The Primary PE Cook Book Mark Carter.
On this episode we chat about ALL things Primary PE, and what exactly makes Mark tick. As an experienced teacher and coach, Mark started the incredible Twitter account 'The Primary PE Cook Book' from which he produces and curates incredible threads of ideas and top tips for anybody working in the PE field. I for one am always looking out for his posts as sources of inspiration and ideas!
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- What is the secret sauce to your own lessons?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
- What is your favourite PE resource?
- Can you give us any small space teaching tips?
ALL of that and SO much more as Mark and I travel down the usual rabbit holes on our PE conversation!
So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!