Welcome to episode 207 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by deputy headteacher and PESSPA director at Clavering Primary School Neil McAvoy. In this knowledge bomb packed episode we dive into ALL things Clavering and the truly incredible PE and PA offer they have for their pupils.
Talking points include:
- Breaking down the Clavering vision statement
- Aligning the program with the school culture & ethos
- The 30:30 physical activity strategy
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Worst ever lesson you've taught?
All of this and so much more to help you in transforming the PE offering of the schools that you work at! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella.