Welcome to episode 186 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by the head of PE in a SEND school, Simon Roadley. On this episode, we chat about ALL things Primary PE, with a particular focus around inclusion and teaching students with SEND.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Teaching tips/advice if we have students with SEND in our class?
- Strategies and activities for inclusion
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!