Welcome to episode 203 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by Adam Price who works as a PE coordinator in a SEN school.
On this episode, we once again dive deep into the world of PE and particularly inclusion as we learn how to best cater for the diverse range of needs that we may have from pupils in our classroom.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What does inclusion mean to you?
- What are some of your top tips for including pupils with SEND?
- Can you share some specific working examples of how to support SEND pupils?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and so much more, you can't afford to miss it! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella.
Note pad ready!