Welcome to episode 199 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by the founder of The PE Train and Primary Teacher Anthony Seaman.
In this episode we take our usual stroll down conversations ALL things Primary PE and find out what makes Anthony tick, sharing knowledge bombs for you to take away in the process. Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and so much more, you can't afford to miss it! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad and pen ready!