Welcome to episode 174 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by a Primary PE specialist with over 17 years experience, Brendan Rouse. On this episode, we chat about ALL things PE, and take a trip down the regular show questions, seeking to draw out knowledge bombs from Brendan as we reflect on the highs and lows of his 17 years working across the primary age range.
This means you can expect answers to questions such as:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished to room 101?
- What has been a stand out career highlight for you and how did it impact you?
- Coaches in PE?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
ALL of that and SO much more as Brendan brings the Primary PE fire! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!