Welcome to episode 194 of The PE Umbrella Podcast! This week I am joined by senior lecturer and primary PE subject lead at St Mary's University Julie Pearson.
In this episode, we delve into a myriad of topics around Primary PE and delve into the backpack of Julie's experience on the ground and into lecturing!
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- How did your early PE experiences shape who you are? Did your peers all have the same experience?
- How have your views on PE shifted from your early experiences to now?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and of course, the many side conversations that you can always expect on The PE Umbrella! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad(s) ready!