Welcome to episode 200 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by the Director of Sport at Alice Smith School in Malaysia and host of the Infinite Leaders Podcast Lewis Keens.
In this episode, we find common links between our past before learning about what makes Lewis tick in the world of PE.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
- Something that has made you go 'wow'
All of this and a plethora of other tangents were explored in this milestone episode of the podcast! So what are you waiting for?
Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!