Welcome to episode 155 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by Primary PE consultant Owen Denovan.
On this episode we simply chat about ALL things PE, and take a trip down the regular show questions, seeking to draw out knowledge bombs from Owen and his many years of experience teaching Primary PE. This means you can expect answers to questions such as:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished to room 101?
- Describe yourself as a teacher in 3 words?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- What was your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
ALL of that and SO much more as Owen brings YOU the knowledge bombs that you seek! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!