Welcome to episode 188 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by PE instructor Paul Showell.
On this episode, we chat about ALL things Primary PE to give you tips, advice and actionable points to takeaway! Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- How important is your School Sport Offering?
- How do you manage competition?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and many more side conversations, you simply can't afford to miss it. So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!