Welcome to episode 182 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by specialist Primary PE teacher Victoria Bull.
On this episode, we chat about ALL things Primary PE, and take a trip down the regular show questions, seeking to draw out knowledge bombs from Victoria as we reflect on her journey into and then through teaching to her current role now. This means you can expect answers to questions such as:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished to room 101?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
- What is your favourite PE unit to teach and why?
ALL of that and SO much more as Victoria and I travel down a couple of rabbit holes too! So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!