Welcome to episode 191 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by superstar Elementary PE teacher, The PE Specialist himself, Ben Landers. On this episode, we talk ALL things PE and share stories, tips and advice for you to take away and use immediately!
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
We also talk about Ben's new Teaching Tips YouTube series that is just a goldmine of teaching knowledge and share some of his thoughts regarding just a few of these tips. All of this and much more to discuss as Ben and I finally caught up after nearly five years since his first show appearance in episode 26!
So what are you waiting for? Get your note pad(s) at the ready and jump under the umbrella with us. Join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella.